Fauziah Gambus - Pemergian Ayah & Ibu [OFFICIAL VIDEO]

WELCOME TO TO MY BLOG @ LA STEAMED MUFFINS

Dear Customers and Friends! Thank you for taking the time to visit my Blog @ LA STEAMED MUFFINS and also by phoning me in person regularly for your events.

I sincerely appreciate the time you spent reviewing my career goals and recommending strategies for achieving them.
I especially appreciate the offer of advice that you may have. I plan on following up with all the contacts from my e-mail friends, others in my online networking.

Also my customer’s new and old, thank you so much for your kind words and support.
Your advice was very helpful and gave me a new perspective on available opportunities.

Any additional suggestions you may have would be welcome and i greatly appreciate the assistance you have provided me.
I'll update on this page as much as possible as time progresses.
Again thank you so much for coming and for surfing here @ LA STEAMED MUFFINS.

Best Regards, Chef Lina Azman Johari


Thank You

You were there to listen, when no one else would
You would cheer me up, when no one else could

Whenever I was scared, you'd chase away my fears
Whenever I would cry, you'd wipe away my tears

I can always count on you, to help me smile again
I've come to count on you, because you'll be there in the end

So I want to say thanks, for always being there

And for saving me, from my own despair
And one final thing, here in this part

I love you, with ever piece of my heart
Thank you Daddy.

PENGENALAN

PENGENALAN

LA Steamed Muffins mula beroperasi sejak 3 tahun yang lalu. LA Steamed Muffins ini sama juga seperti lain-lain Cupcakes dari bentuk dan hiasan topping. Cuma bezanya LA Steamed
Muffins ini di kukus. Kami sedia menerima tempahan dan penghantaran ke muka pintu rumah Anda. Hanya di lokasi Ipoh sahaja, untuk penghantaran luar dari Ipoh, kami akan kenakan bayaran belanja Pos"

Terima Kasih,

Chef Lina Azman Johari

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

LANGKAWI - Traditional Malay Cuisine

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY DADDY